Tuesday, September 12, 2006
O'Lord I am Your child,Why not destroy my sins?
Awsw ] (478-14)
Aasaa:
suqu AprwD krq hY jyqy ] (478-14, Awsw, Bgq kbIr jI)
As many mistakes as the son commits,
jnnI cIiq n rwKis qyqy ]1]
his mother does not hold them against him in her mind. 1
rwmeIAw hau bwirku qyrw ]
O Lord, I am Your child.
kwhy n KMfis Avgnu myrw ]1] rhwau ]
Why not destroy my sins? 1Pause
jy Aiq k®op kry kir DwieAw ]
If the son, in anger, runs away,
qw BI cIiq n rwKis mwieAw ]2]
even then, his mother does not hold it against him in her mind. 2
icMq Bvin mnu pirE hmwrw ]
My mind has fallen into the whirlpool of anxiety.
nwm ibnw kYsy auqris pwrw ]3]
Without the Naam, how can I cross over to the other side? 3
dyih ibml miq sdw srIrw ]
Please, bless my body with pure and lasting understanding, Lord;
shij shij gun rvY kbIrw ]4]3]12]
in peace and poise, Kabeer chants the Praises of the Lord. 4312

Listen/Download the above Shabad plus other Shabads sung by Bhai Sukhdev Singh ji ‘s Jatha.They are grand sons of Bhai Santa Singh ji
 
posted by Balbir Singh at 4:26 AM | Permalink |


0 Comments: